Work at Arbeit
Help make better communication between agencies & consumers a reality.
Being Better Starts With Us.
At Arbeit, we’re nerds on a mission to revolutionize the way collection agencies communicate with consumers, for the better. Our culture and staff are what make that possible. Join a team-focused environment that values people as much as profits. We offer a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, 401k contributions, and profit-sharing. Plus, virtual game days and birthday celebrations (just saying).
Actually Achieve Work-Life Balance
You have a life, and we get that! We offer generous, accrued PTO, a 36.5 hour work week, and we’re also a dog (and cat) friendly office.
A Team-Focused Environment
You’re much more than a number. Take part in virtual game days, birthday and anniversary celebrations and team member recognition.
We Don't Pretend Money Doesn't Matter
We offer a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, bi-annual reviews, 401k contributions, and profit sharing.
We Don't Take Ourselves Too Seriously
While we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we do take our work seriously. Use ping pong to get inspired if necessary.
What’s It Like Working at Arbeit?
Our Brazil team sat down to share their experience as members of a cross-continental development team.
Entry / Remote - US or Brazil
Arbeit is a contact solution provider to debt collection agencies, call centers, and small businesses. Arbeit’s mission is to
inspire businesses through our actions to value people as much as profits, while empowering collection agencies,
businesses, and other organizations to communicate efficiently and effectively with their customers and consumers. We
do this by providing autodialer technology, TCPA compliance solutions, and VOIP business phone systems.
We are a 100% remote company, with roots in Buffalo, NY, United States, and Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist our Admin team with a wide range of complex and confidential
administrative and clerical support duties. The Administrative Assistant needs to have excellent attention to detail and
communication skills, as well as great interpersonal skills. It is important for this person to have the ability to take
direction, as well as provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts.
● Answer and direct phone calls
● Send electronic contracts to clients
● Data entry in multiple platforms
● Call/email on past due invoices
● Maintain electronic filing system
● Submit numbers to phone carriers for remediation
● Schedule and maintain company calendar
● Assist with billing related duties, including but not limited to, invoicing, onboarding and dismissals of team
members, expense reports, payroll, transfers, vendor payables, quickbooks entry, and bank account
management and deposits
● Assist with HR functions, including but not limited to, team member contracts, health plans, recruiting, submit
requests & approvals for vacation time/PTO, and policies and procedures
● Purchase and ship equipment to/from team members
You’re a good fit if you…
● Have experience in an administrative role
● Have amazing organizational skills
● Are able to manage time and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
● Have attention to details and problem solving/forward thinking skills
● Quick learner
● Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
● Are proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
● Have knowledge of Quickbooks
● Remote work
● Paid health & dental insurance
● Generous PTO schedule
● Profit-sharing eligible after year 1
● 401k eligible after year 1(US)
● Shortened workdays, even shorter on Friday
● Parental leave
This position will be remote in the US or Brazil
Salary range for this position is $35,000 – $40,000.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you meet all of the requirements? We are here to encourage you to please apply anyways! We would love to hear from you to discuss how you can help us build a great team at Arbeit! Equal Opportunity EmployerApply Now