Call Labeling Mini Series, Part 4: What Should I Do About Mislabeled Calls?
Start Making More Calls Today
Not sure which solution would be the best fit for your needs? We can work with you to find a solution that’s right for your business.get a free quote
It’s a question we hear often. And, if you’re reading this blog, you’ve probably wondered the same.
“My calls are being mislabeled. What should I do about it?”
There are a few ways to mitigate mislabeled calls, and we shared them here at a high level. They’ll be broken down in more detail in future installments.
But before we dive in, keep in mind:
- Before you start addressing your mislabeled calls, it’s important to understand how call blocking and labeling works, even if it’s just at a high level. This series is a good place to start 🙂
- There is no quick fix to mislabeled calls. You can’t throw money at this problem and expect it to go away. Companies may market themselves as a one-size-fits-all solution for mislabeled calls, but there is simply no way for any third party to have an affect on how consumers report your calls. If you see a company doing this – don’t fall for it!
Based on our conversations with the third party organizations who assign risk ratings and our experience working with carriers, we recommend three ways to mitigate your mislabeled calls.
Our CEO Alex shares them below – watch or read to start addressing your mislabeled calls. Make sure you stay tuned to hear these broken down in more detail!
My Calls Are Being Mislabeled. What Should I Do About It?
The three ways to address your mislabeled calls are:
- Register your numbers with the third party organizations who assign risk ratings.
- Audit your online presence. What happens when you google your company name? What about your phone number? Put yourself in a consumer’s shoes when they are first introduced to your organization.
- Audit what your agents are doing and saying in their interactions with consumers. How often are they calling, and would their call script sound confusing to someone who knows nothing about your business?
In our next three parts, we’ll be addressing these steps one by one. But the gist of this three step process is: Take a more consumer-centric approach to your outreach.
At Arbeit, we believe it’s not just possible to have more pleasant conversations with consumers – it’s the future.
As we break these steps down further, we encourage adopting a mindset that puts the consumer experience at the forefront. When it comes to solving the call blocking and labeling problem, this mindset will be far more effective than trying to “hack” the system or cycle through quick fixes.
The best news is that it’s possible to adopt this mindset without crippling your productivity. Keep following along as we walk through the ins and outs of these three steps!
As always, if you want to chat with us about your experience with call blocking and labeling and how we help our clients solve this problem, book some time to chat below.